FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
XtremeBass Forum Index  Log in  Register
Colts Beat Ravens

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeBass Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kay Ot Tek
nOObie


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 58
Location: Washington State

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Colts Beat Ravens Reply with quote

Damn FG shootout. 15-6 Colts

Who do ya'll want to win between;

Chargers Vs Patriots
Seahawks Vs Bears
Saints Vs Eagles

I'd personally like to see Colts Vs Chargers & Seahawks Vs Saints, but no matter how much I want to see the Seahawks win, we probably won't....Unless Grossman throws 5 Picks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
Accordman
nOObie


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Colts Beat Ravens Reply with quote

Kay Ot Tek wrote:
Damn FG shootout. 15-6 Colts

Who do ya'll want to win between;

Chargers Vs Patriots
Seahawks Vs Bears
Saints Vs Eagles

I'd personally like to see Colts Vs Chargers & Seahawks Vs Saints, but no matter how much I want to see the Seahawks win, we probably won't....Unless Grossman throws 5 Picks.


meh i dont think seahawks are going anywhre but then again i didnt want the colts to win today
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
J31Rob
nOObie


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 67
Location: Lafayette/Frankfort, IN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Colts Beat Ravens Reply with quote

Accordman wrote:
meh i dont think seahawks are going anywhre but then again i didnt want the colts to win today


Colts FTMFW! I only say that cuz I'm from Indiana. Very Happy
_________________
slammed99silv wrote:
Hi, my name is Corey Anderson and I have been addicted to porn for 3 and a half years now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Author Message
Accordman
nOObie


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Colts Beat Ravens Reply with quote

J31Rob wrote:
Accordman wrote:
meh i dont think seahawks are going anywhre but then again i didnt want the colts to win today


Colts FTMFW! I only say that cuz I'm from Indiana. Very Happy


not because they did anygood, Ravens just played bad today and indy threw up enough field goals to keep a win
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
XBlazer01
nOObie


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shame.... wasnt really that exciting of a game too!

all FG's :/


Ravens just didnt want it as bad as the Colts did.
_________________
-Jon-

President - Team Revolution CTC
www.teamrevctc.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Kay Ot Tek
nOObie


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 58
Location: Washington State

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Colts Beat Ravens Reply with quote

Accordman wrote:
J31Rob wrote:
Accordman wrote:
meh i dont think seahawks are going anywhre but then again i didnt want the colts to win today


Colts FTMFW! I only say that cuz I'm from Indiana. Very Happy


not because they did anygood, Ravens just played bad today and indy threw up enough field goals to keep a win


Agreed. I was expecting some excitement, but I was let down. I'm tellin ya....any team that has a player talkin' smack or tough before a game....their team loses. Look at Jeramy Stevens talkin' **** before the Superbowl.

I think people should keep their mouths shut until after/if they the superbowl. I think that's the only way you should be able to run your mouth.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author Message
S12X
nOObie


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chargers, Bears, and eagles will win...i wanna see my chargers in the superbowl baby!!!
_________________
12" Solo X
'07 S.P.A.I.R. SOON
Kicker ZX2500.1 SOON
DEH-P7700MP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeBass Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign